The Stark College & Seminary Tenets of Faith are:
1. I believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and
2. I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
3. I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in
His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily
resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal and
visible return in power and glory.
4. I believe that humanity was created in the image of God, and was tempted by Satan
and fell, and that, because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, regeneration by
the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation.
5. I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is
enabled to live a godly life, and by whom the Church is empowered to carry out Christ’s
6. I believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved
unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.