Reverend Tracey Anderson-Tellado is a wife, mother, minister, and U.S. Air Force Veteran. She is a Commissioned Minister in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) tradition and serves as Associate Pastor at South Shore Christian Church under the leadership of Pastor Oscar Banks. Tracey has been married to her husband Edward for twenty-six years and they have two children. She is currently engaged in doctoral studies at TAMUCC in pursuit of the Ed.D. In her “spare time” Tracey will usually be found at Barnes & Noble with a cup of coffee and a good book.
- Ed.D. - Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi (in progress)
- M.Div. – Logsdon Seminary (2016)
- B.A. – Wesleyan College (2002)
Jena Dunn joined the SCS team in 2008. She is an alumnus of Logsdon Seminary at SCS and earned her Ed.D. from Texas A&M-Commerce.
- Ed.D. – Texas A&M Commerce
- M.Div. – Logsdon Seminary (attended at the SCS campus) (2011)
- B.S. – Texas A&M Corpus Christi (2008)
Kenny Eiben was born on December 16, 1958 into a military family. As a result, every three years, he was uprooted and replanted into a new environment. This lifestyle presented the invaluable experience of seeing the ministry of God’s Church from several different perspectives. One month prior to graduating from High School, Kenny was licensed to the Ministry at Gardendale Baptist Church, Corpus Christi, Texas on April 7, 1976.
The next four years were spent at East Texas Baptist University in Marshall, Texas working towards a degree in Church Careers. Upon graduating from college, the Lord directed Kenny to Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary for further spiritual growth through study, mentoring, and practical missions.
After Seminary, Kenny and his wife, Kay, moved to Coushatta, Louisiana in April 1986, where Kenny was the pastor of Martin Baptist Church and Kay taught 5th grade at Martin Elementary School.
Kenny and Kay returned by God’s leadership to Corpus Christi in November 1990 to pastor Calvary Baptist Church, where they still serve. They have served faithfully in ministry to families in South Texas during the past twenty-six years. Kenny has trained Ministerial Students through the South Texas School of Christian Studies since August 1999.
- M.Div. – Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (1985)
- B.A. – East Texas Baptist University (1980)
Acting Director of Certificate Programs
Andres Garcia is an alumnus of Logsdon Seminary at Stark College & Seminary, where he earned his Masters of Divinity in Spiritual Care. He serves as the pastor of New Song Fellowship Church and was ordained in 2010. Andres became an instructor at SCS in 2016. He is currently pursuing his Doctorate of Ministry at Logsdon Seminary. He and his wife Amanda have three children, Emily, Selah, and Micah.
- D.Min. - Logsdon Seminary (in progress)
- M.Div. – Logsdon Seminary (attended at the SCS campus) (2012)
- B.S. – Texas A&M Corpus Christi (2004)
Acting Director of Bachelor and Diploma Programs
Dr. Celeste E. González-Moreno came to SCS after completing her Ph.D. in Theology from Regent
University. Her main area of interest is in Joban Studies and the significance of the animal
discourse in the divine speeches. In addition, she is passionate about serving others, sharing the
gospel, and helping equip individuals for ministry. She currently serves as the TFC Small Groups Curriculum Expert at The Family Church at the McAllen campus where she and her family are members. Dr. Gonzalez-Moreno is a resident of Edinburg, TX where she lives with her husband, Javier and two children, Landrah
Danae and Jacek Xander.
- Ph.D. – Regent University (2018)
- MATS – Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary (2006)
- B.A. – University of Texas – Austin (2003)
Having served at BT as the executive pastor since January of 2016, I have been blessed to be a part of an amazing staff serving a great church where God is working powerfully, changing lives as we glorify him.
- Ph.D. – Baylor University (2007)
- M.Div. – Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (1996)
- B.S. – University of Florida (1986)
Acting Director of Graduate Programs
Before joining SCS as Campus Pastor and Director of SCS Programs in 2016, Tony Miranda was the pastor of Primera Iglesia Bautista in Hillsboro, Texas. In addition to six years of previous pastoral ministry, Tony also served as a worship leader in various congregations in Mexico and in Texas. Besides experience in marketing and graphic design, Tony studied international Jewish and Christian traditions in Israel. He has a Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) from Truett Seminary at Baylor University. Tony and his wife Daleth have two daughters, Zoe and Noa.
- D.Min. – George W. Truett Theological Seminary, Baylor University (2018)
- M.Div. – George W. Truett Theological Seminary, Baylor University (2015)
- MBA – Universidad Autónoma de la Laguna (2007)
- B.A. in Biblical/ Theological Studies – Baptist University of the Américas (2011)
- B.A. – Marketing – Universidad Autónoma de la Laguna (2006)
- B.A. – Communication/Graphic Design – Universidad Autónoma de la Laguna (2004)
Director of Theological Library Services
Khristian (Krissy) Nichols is a graduate of Logsdon’s M.Div program and is currently pursuing her Master of Library and Information Science at the University of North Texas. She received her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor where she double majored in English and Christian Ministry. She also spent a year as a missionary in China from 2011 to 2012. She is an active volunteer at the Coastal Bend Grace House here in Corpus Christi and in the children’s ministry at First Baptist Church in Sinton, Texas.
MLIS (Master of Library and Information Science) - University of North Texas (in progress)
- M.Div. – Logsdon Seminary (2018)
- B.A. – University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (2011)
Reverend Primitivo Pagayon has been the pastor of Jubilee Christian Fellowship in Harlingen, TX since 1998. He has been married to Nilda Corona Pagayon for 22 years. He has two sons, Stephen, an incoming college freshman and Timothy, a high school sophomore. Primitivo is a graduate of the Bachelor of Science in Management from University of the Philippines in the Visayas at Iloilo City campus. As a student he was very involved in campus ministry. He helped churches without a pastor and a church planting program of the Assemblies of God called Summer of Service. He spent his summer time with other students and young professionals going to various places to start churches for four consecutive years until his graduation. Upon graduating in 1993, he worked at Procter & Gamble Philippines but ultimately responded to the call of God to be a pastor. Before migrating to the U.S. in 1996, he was an associate pastor at Full Gospel Center Church in Jaro, Iloilo City and was also a missionary in Malaysia. Primitivo graduated with his M.Div. Spring 2018 from Logsdon Seminary.
- M.Div. – Logsdon Seminary (attended at the SCS campus) (2018)
- B.S. – University of the Philippines in the Visayas – Iloilo City Campus (1993)
Grover Pinson is currently the pastor of Windsor Park Baptist Church, Corpus Christi.
- D.Min. (ABD) – Truett Seminary
- M.Div. – Logsdon Seminary (2005)
- B.A. – Hardin-Simmons University (1983)
Rev. Dr. H. Fritz Williams Jr. is the pastor of the First Baptist Church in Lockhart, Texas. He became the twentieth pastor on April 7, 2013 in the church's one hundred and thirty-seventh year history. Before FBC he served at the Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in San Antonio for 15 years as Youth Minister, Personal Assistant to the Pastor, and Minister of Young Adults & Seniors. He is married to the lovely Tandelyn, and they have four children Carlton, Donovan, Shar'Ronda, Khaliah, and grandson Amir.
- D.Min. - United Theological Seminary (2017)
- M.Div. - Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (1998)
- B.S. - Angelo State University (1993)
Information Integrity and Records
A.W. Bill McGregor Family Chair of Christian Studies Professor of Pastoral Leadership and Ethics
Dr. Tony Celelli became president of SCS in 2005, after coming to the institution as an instructor in 2002. His areas of academic interest are ethics and leadership studies. Licensed for ministry in 1988 and ordained in 1995, Dr. Celelli has served in numerous ministry positions in Texas and New Mexico.
- Ph.D. – Dallas Baptist University (2012)
- M.Div. – Logsdon Seminary (2000)
- B.B.S. – Hardin-Simmons University (1993)
Executive Assistant to the President
Director of Church Relations
Director of Operations
Director of Technology
VP of Mission and Finance
Christopher Stapper came to SCS in May 2013 after serving for 7 years at First Baptist Church, Athens as the Teaching Pastor and Youth Minister. He also spent 6 years as a part of the leadership staff at Camp Zephyr on Lake Corpus Christi.
- Ph.D. – Dallas Baptist University
- MBA – Dallas Baptist University (2012)
- MACE – Dallas Baptist University (2012)
- B.A. – Howard Payne University (attended at the SCS campus) (2005)
Director of Admissions
VP of Student Experience
Tina first joined SCS as a student in 2011 when she answered a call to ministry while working in the field of distance learning at the Education Service Center, Region 2 for 12 years. She initially volunteered to manage SCS's distance learning equipment until she officially joined the SCS team in 2012 as Director of Technology Services. She now serves students in the areas of admissions, enrollment, disability services, and student life. She also serves on the Texas Baptists Hispanic Education Initiative Council. She is currently working on her Ed.D. in Educational Leadership from Texas A&M University Corpus Christi.
- Master of Science in Instructional Design and Educational Technology, Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, December, 2017
- Bachelor of Behavioral Science in Ministry, Hardin-Simmons University, 2016
- Associates in Applied Science, Del Mar College, 2011