Stark College & Seminary students can access EBSCO in order to find articles and eBooks online. You will need your Stark email address to access these. Follow the steps below to access EBSCO:
2. You will be taken to this page where you will need to type in your SCS email address in the field that says “SCS email address.” Leave the “Password” field blank. Then click “Submit.”
3. Having logged in, you will be given an opportunity to select which databases to search. We suggest that you click the box marked “select / deselect all” and select all databases. Then click “continue.”
4. Type in your search terms, but do not click “search” yet.
5. Click on “Search Options” for more options. Make sure you select “Full Text” in order to search only for items that contain full text. If you are searching specifically for journal articles, you will probably also want to select “Peer Reviewed.” Do not select “Peer Reviewed” if you want to see eBook options.
6. When you have selected the options you want, click “Search.”